Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday ~ January 6, 2012

Look what Santa brought me.




I am now officially armed and dangerous and this weekend is Carnivale. Supposedly this little guy is for the technologically impaired (me). So, I will have no problems. I've taken a few test drives around the living room and out on the deck. So far so good. Keep your fingers crossed that I come back with some awesome video for you next week. If not...well,if not I'll think of something.


Carnivale here isn't exactly Rio,but these Cruzans go all out. It's a blast. Our Christmas Holiday doesn't end until Carinvale is over. It's also Epiphany - Three Kings Day.


Happy weekend. I hope you're somewhere were 'thinking is optional'.

12 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds fun. Carnivale is full of nudity, right? Take lots of pictures of some hot people and send them all to me please. I request guys specifically (gay).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...Kodak Playsport. Nice. Unfortunately, thinking is not optional in my house. Not until the kiddos get a wee bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa...he always seems to know just what we want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you'll have it all figured out in time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so technically challenged I didn't know what it was. :) Glad you explained and I can't wait for the videos.
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Jules, I am the Wiley E. Coyote of technology and clueless to what your great gift is. I wish you loads of fun in the celebrations, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger had the gall to kick me off your followers list! I showed them. I re-upped! LOL. Please check to see if Blogger has kicked you off of mine. Those buggers. :-) Roland

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have been very good! I got a new camera this year too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea what it was when I first saw the pic--but I hope you have fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very snazzy Kodak video camera. It is waterproof, has HD capabilities and a whole heap of other features. Plus it's cheap, about the cost of a Kindle. Well, I guess its inexpensive compared to other Brand name products of the same kind.

    Cool gift! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the approach you have to life. I have given you an award for it! Come on over and check it out on my little corner of the blog world. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's a true story you will like:

    http://kittiehoward.blogspot.com/2012/01/haunting-at-bourbon-orleans-hotel.html

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete