Sunday, April 20, 2014

'JOY"









I admit I don't expect a lot of people to see this, being Sunday, and Easter Sunday at that. I expect most of you are enjoying the celebration of what is perhaps the most important event in the history of mankind. BUT, regardless of who might read this post or comment, I would be seriously remiss if I did not publicly express my gratitude and JOY.

For, on this day we celebrate THE GOOD NEWS that HE IS RISEN!


I have a song for you to enjoy, if you have the time. This song if from the movie 'The Prince of Egypt' and they are singing about 'the Deliverer', Moses. But it's a beautiful song and for those of us who anxiously await the return of our Savior Jesus Christ, (that Beautiful Outlaw)  the same words apply. Truly, 'there will be miracles, if you believe'.


There are many beautiful videos of this song, but I choose this one, so you would be able to read the words.

May you have a most Blessed Easter.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Easter FAE!

    Thank you for the song. It was a lovely way to start the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to church now. It is the most important day because He opened Heaven for us.
    Have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy easter to all at your hall

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY EASTER, FAE!

    I hope you're having a nice and Holy day.
    I went with my Brother and the Chinee to the Chinese Baptist Church. Hadn't been there for awhile and had forgotten just how dry those sermons are... but now I remember. Ha! (That pastor was really "workin' us".)

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Easter! You're right, I didn't see this on Sunday, because I was spending it with my family and reflecting on the importance of the day. I hope yours was equally as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may be a little late to your celebration, but I know that's okay. Every day is Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may not be Easter now, but it's never too late to say "Amen" and "Hallelujah!"

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, can't wait to stand in his presence once more.

    ReplyDelete